User’s Agreement for EzSurplusListings.com or (ESL) Electronic Platform.
User’s Agreement for EzSurplusListings.com as well as any other Electronic Medium provided by ESL.
- EzSurplusListings.com operates an of “Industry-Specific online platform” advertising surplus inventories of equipment machinery used for specific industries as well as a group of “affiliates Industrial surplus Websites which advertise liquidation of obsolete or unused equipment or commercial surplus true out across many different industries and categories. Users of our platform or our affiliates in either group may include sellers as well as buyers. Users may browse either group of websites without registering. Becoming a “Registered User” allows a customer more options including receiving quotes and alerts from EzSurplusListings.com going forward (ESL) or its affiliates regarding buying or selling transactions.
- All ESL Websites are designed to offer surplus equipment or an inventory that is for sale by others. In some cases ESL may enter into an agreement with the seller (see item #7) and sign a “Seller’s Agreement” specifying that a commission (as calculated on the schedule listed in the Sellers Agreement) will be paid to ESL based on sales that are directly generated from listings on this website or other Electronic Platform's provided by ESL. When agreed by both parties, ESL may arrange that inquiries for items subject to such commission are sent by direct email from the buyer to the seller. In other cases, ESL will act as a middleman and may buy and sell the equipment or surplus inventory's based on written agreements signed with the specific seller and buyer. The seller may prefer to specify that the customer will be required to pay a buyer’s premium directly to ESL instead of a commission.
- The registered user acknowledges and agrees that ESL provides information on its websites that are provided by others and can only be confirmed by direct inspection or use of the equipment. ESL uses data provided by sellers for listing purposes and does not recommend or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any listing, information, or content distributed through its websites or Electronic Platform. Registered users acknowledge and agree that condition of any equipment material's, or any surplus inventories offered for sale. Suitability of any content for any specific use or operator requirements of any particular equipment will be confirmed by each user and are not the responsibility of ESL.
- Registered user as Buyer or Seller acknowledges and agrees that no joint venture, partnership, or agency relationship exists between themselves or their company with ESL Both recognize and accept that ESL assumes no responsibility or liability for any claims that may result directly or indirectly from buyer/seller interaction. The registered user at this moment releases ESL. To ward It's employees, agents, officers, directors, and affiliates from any claims or actions related to or arising out of a dispute between you and any other user's, equipment manufacturer's or rebuilder of equipment or sellers of any other items purchased true out platform listed by seller or buyer.
- Registered User as Buyer or Seller acknowledges and agrees that ESL, is not responsible for any taxes, dismantling cost, rebuilding cost or shipping cost associated with any sale unless these costs are specified in a written agreement to buy or sell equipment, surplus inventories of purchased items signed by a principal of EzySurplusListings.com.
- EzSurplusListings.com, websites are approved or disapproved at the sole discretion of EzSurplusListings.com, using information that may include: declaration or evidence that the seller has the right to sell or advertise certain equipment or items and conducts business in a manner that is consistent with the rights or best interest of EzSurplusListings.com, and/or its registered users.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policies, please contact us email@example.com